2. Description of Services
Homestead Mods LLC is a home improvement and renovation company serving Frederick County and surrounding areas in Central Maryland. As a Maryland Home Improvement Contractor, we specialize in home renovations, improvements, pre-market listing upgrades, and offer various services to cater to our clients’ needs. Our expertise includes aging in place solutions, disability home renovations, and veteran modifications. Additionally, we provide clients with the option of no-pay until closing for select services.
4. Ownership and Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, and software) are owned by Homestead Mods LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may access and use the Website for informational and personal purposes only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website without our prior written permission. However, you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify any of the content and you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
5. Prohibited Activities
You agree that you will not engage in any of the following activities in connection with your use of the Website:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website or any servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users without their consent.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Using any automated system, including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, or scrapers, to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Homestead Mods LLC or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
The information, content, and services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Homestead Mods LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of the Website. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
Homestead Mods LLC shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.
7. Governing Law
8. Contact Us
Last updated: January 2021